Dr. Mohammed Abdullah Al-qasem
- PHD in computer science, University of KEELE, UK, 1999.
- Master degree in Information system, University of Pittsburgh, USA, 1994.
- Bachelor degree in information system, College of computer and information science, University of King Saud, 1990.
- President of the Saudi Red Crescent Authority by Royal Decree No. (A/11) dated 30/1/1438 H.
- Temporary president of Saudi Red Crescent authority, (12/10/1437 H - 30-01-1438 H).
- Consultant for the Minister of Health since, (1/8/1437 H).
Ministry of commerce and industry, (2013 – 2016).
Consultant for His Excellency the minister of commerce and industry and secretary general of council of competition chaired by his Excellency the minister of commerce and industry.
- Consultant for chief executive of Saudi telecom (2012-2013).
Consultant for the minister of communications and information technology (2004-2012).
- Supervisor of the digital excellence award; supervising the national CIT plan.
- Supervisor of e-training caravans at the ministry of communications and information technology. .
Chairman of computer science department and Vice Rector of civil society studies – King Fahd Security College (1990 – 2004).
- Member of board of directors in Saudi agricultural and livestock investment company (SALIC) (2013 – 2016).
- Member of social charity fund (2014 – current).
- Member of the executive committee at Takaful charity foundation (2015 – 2016).
- Member of board of directors in cybercrimes studies center, Imam Muhammad bin Saud Islamic university (2012 – 2016).
- Member of Arab submarine cables company Ltd (2012 – 2013).
- Member of Aqalat Company Ltd (2012 – 2013).
- Member of computer club, Ministry of education (2011 – 2014).
Training programs :
- Prince Bandar bin Sultan award for academic achievements (1995).
Researches, books and conferences participations:
Writing and publishing number of scientific researches and authoring two books:
- Basics of Information security.
- Policies of Information security.
- Writing a weekly column in number of local newspapers.
- Participating in several conferences, symposiums, conventions, forums and workshops.